£30,000 - £34,000 p.a. + Bonus and Benefits
A global shipping and logistics company and recruiting for an Accounts Supervisor to join the team on a 6-Month Contract.
- Oversees the cycle of daily accounts payable/receivable activities.
- Prepares and/or reviews journal entries.
- Nominal ledger analysis and review.
- Produces monthly reports.
- Assist in managing the period end closing.
- Assist in preparing year-end financial statements and audit process.
- Supervise, direct, and coordinate the work of lower level staff.
- Interpret and apply administrative and departmental policies and procedures.
- Coordinate assigned accounting activities with other department/associated companied and outside organisations.
- Ad hoc accounting duties.
- Part/full qualified ACCA or ACA accountant.
- Minimum 2 years previous accounting experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and methodical approach.
- Planning, organisational and time management skills.