£75,000 - £90,000 p.a. + Benefits
My client are an International Energy company. Their activities span energy resource exploration and production, LNG projects, trading, marketing and nuclear fuels.
- To be the person in charge of bunker trading for Japanese shipowners in European market.
- To maintain the traditional business portfolio of Japanese clients and suppliers within the European market.
- Fuel oil cargo trading for our international system (large cargo trading, buying from international refineries and selling it to international traders).
- Analysing the petroleum products market, especially for fuel oil, such as supply capacity and demand forecast and sharing it with all team members.
- Sharing European market information with our bunker trading team located all over the world.
- Build and strengthen connections with suppliers so as to ensure competitive pricing of fuels.
- Explore new business opportunities where possible.
- Minimum of 3 years bunker trading experience
- An understanding of petroleum refining and the European petroleum market
- Experience of market analysis
- Strong quantitative skills
- Resourceful, goal oriented with an ability to multi-task, with a sharp attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in multi-cultural environments
- Excellent English language communications skills (oral and written).
- Undergraduate degree in a discipline complimentary with the demands of a global trading business, or equivalent experience