£45,000 - £50,000 p.a. + Bonus & Benefits
Audit and coordinate data (costs and proposed solutions) as required for special projects, identification of cost reduction activities, and general discussion for demurrage expenses
- Reports, analyse, and ensures payment of demurrage charges, and initiates billing to customers.
- Performs in depth analysis and numerous Ad Hoc reports to identify causes of, and suggest resolution to problems causing recurring demurrage expenses.
- Formulate and assist in administration of policies relating to barge chartering, demurrage payment, account reconciliation and cash receipt procedures.
- Conducts demurrage analysis and allocation.
- Monitors expenditures to ensure that no funds are paid without quality assurance on amounts and contractual compliance.
- Maintains ethical, independent and consistent standards for negotiating and resolving demurrage claim
- Experience in demurrage, marine transportation and operations experience.