Euro's 100,000 - 120,000 + Performance Bonus
A leading General Trading company have an opportunity in their F&A Department for an experienced Financial Controller to manage the Financial Analysis Team in their Paris office.
- Responsible for all the activities of F&A Department and Administration.
- Ensuring account procedures (including corporate tax, VAT report, and Credit management) are carried out compliance with statutory and internal requirements.
- Preparation of consolidation accounts under IFRS, including preparation of a consolidation package to be reported to the companies Head Quarter.
- Deliver budgeting and forecasting and ad-hoc reports and forecasts to senior management and the related divisions/ departments at Head Quarter.
- Improve corporate governance practice and risk management procedures within company to control and minimise various risks.
- Prepare internal applications for projects and transactions and obtain approval at an appropriate level on a timely basis in accordance with the companies’ policies.
- Consult and liaise with internal and external specialist advisors for technical issues involving legal, accounting, financial and risk management matters.
- As a management team, responsible for overall administration and follow-up corporate internal control rule and implementation.
- Supervise and train the subordinate staff members.
- At least 15 to 20 years finance & accounts background.
- At least 5 years management experience.
- Language- French (Native level) & English (Business level).
- Computer skills- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Effective time and task management.