Euros 100,000 + Bonus & Benefits
A well-established, but entrepreneurial Asian General Trading company with offices based in over 63 locations globally is looking to appoint a senior role of General Manager Financial Analyis to its Paris office, with responsibility for all the activities of F&A Department and Administration.
- Ensuring account proedures (including corporate tax, VAT report, and Credit management) are carried out compliance with statutory and internal requirements.
- Preparation of consolidation accounts under IFRS, including preparation of a consolidation package to be reported to the companies Head Quarter in Japan.
- Deliver budgeting and forecasting and ad-hoc reports and forecasts to senior management and the related divisions/ departments at Head Quarter.
- Improve corporate governance practice and risk management procedures within company to control and minimise various risks.
- Prepare internal applications for projects and transactions and obtain approval at an appropriate level on a timely basis in accordance with the companies’ policies.
- Consult and liaise with internal and external specialist advisors for technical issues involving legal, accounting, financial and risk management matters.
- Communicate and liaise with Provence Huiles, in which the companies France owns 20% share.
- As a management team, responsible for overall administration and follow-up corporate internal control rule and implementation.
- Supervise and train the subordinate staff members.
- Significant finance & accounts background.
- At least 5 years management experience.
- Language- French (Native level) & English (Business level).
- Computer skills- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Effective time and task management.
- Can do attitude, good leadership skills and good communication.