£110,000 p.a. pro-rata Part-Time 3 days per week
Our client a global Physical Commodity Trading and Supply Chain management company are looking for a part time legal counsel to join their expanding business
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and provide advice on trade-related legal issues and transaction documents for various Group business units (may involve liaising with external counsel as appropriate).
- Assist with reviews of confidentiality agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending of contracts.
- Ideally familiar with derivatives documentation (ISDAs, etc.), agreements relating to warehousing (CMAs, CDA/WAs etc.), finance documents (facility term sheets, pledges etc.) and documents governing the general trading and shipping of commodities.
- Review bank documentation i.e. bilateral / borrowing base documents
- UK qualified lawyer.
- A minimum of 3-4 years PQE.
- Trade related skills.
- Highly skilled in standard office software (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Ability to work independently and to successfully meet deadlines.
- Good Attention to detail.
- Flexible Approach.
- Excellent experience reviewing and negotiating commercial finance agreements.
- Confident to work both autonomously and share best practise among an internationally spread team and communicating internally and externally at all levels.
- Experience of International securitisation and pledge of assets.