£38,000 - £44,000 p.a. + Bonus and Benefits
6 Month FTC
My client, a Japanese leading Integrated Trading Company are recruitng for a Treasury Executive to join the team.
- To have the professional knowledge and experience to cover all aspects of Treasury Back Office Operations.
- Dealing with day to day activities, ensuring transactions are prioritised correctly and completed in a timely manner.
- Arrange settlement of all methods of payments and trades for Sumitomo entities including the European branches in an efficient and timely manner including Loans (short and long), Deposits, ECP and MTN.
- To have the accounting knowledge to book Treasury transactions in SAP.
- Professional and timely processing of FX contracts, from request, booking, confirmation, settlement and accounting entries.
- Payment role - arrange settlement of payments in a timely and professional manner in a range of different banking systems using a variety of payment methods.
- Payment investigative role. Problem solving including liaising with banks and counterparties to investigate and arbitrate on payment queries. Providing solutions using experience and Treasury knowledge via established Treasury processes.
- SAP Registrations. Knowledge of international payment formatting and of anti-fraud awareness.
- Monthly reporting tasks.
- Provide advice and information to other members of the organisation.
- Administrative and other sundry duties.
- To be educated to a minimum 'A’ level standard.
- Degree level preferred or equivalent qualification preferably in Finance
- Good all round knowledge and experience of International Treasury Operations - Payments, FX, Money Markets and Derivatives.
- Knowledge or experience of accounting processes and principles.
- Knowledge of SAP and Treasury Management System in particular IT2, would be highly regarded.
- Preferably advanced excel skills (pivot tables, macros) & power point
- Knowledge of specialist Regulatory Reporting.
- To have worked in a multinational Corporate Treasury operations area and possess proven strong knowledge and experience of the area; both theoretical and practical.