£40,000 - £42,000 p.a. + Bonus and Benefits
Our Client is an institutional investment company are recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Operations & Trading Analyst to join team on a permanent basis.
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Placement of trade orders with the Global broker Trading Desk. Maintenance of trading records, circulation of trades and open orders as well as regularly liaising with local brokers.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations of cash and stock positions against custodians’ records.
- Monitoring of corporate actions and production of weekly and monthly valuations.
- Compilation and analysis of market data including price performance, FX movements, market liquidity, foreign ownership levels and disclosure of significant positions in all markets.
- Preparation of client and board presentations as well as weekly and monthly reporting.
- Ensuring all FCA and SEC compliance and MiFID II reporting requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Liaison with administrators, custodian and auditors to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Investigating and resolving all client queries.
Qualifications and experience
- At least two years of investment banking or asset management experience in fund administration or operations.
- High levels of numeracy.
- Meticulous attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and the ability to learn our in-house systems.
- IOC qualification, or any other industry equivalent qualifications.
- Experience with fund accounting.