£45,000 - £55,000 p.a. + Bonus and Benefits
Our client, a Recovered Commodity company based in Kent are looking to recruit a Project Development Manager to join the team.
- Manage business development projects responding to improvement, optimisation and growths opportunities in RIA.
- Manage and lead projects from the concept phase throughout the development phases to completing the TARFs (Transaction Approval Request Forms, (TARFs)) and obtaining approval from project Steerco committee and Leadership Management Meeting (LMM).
- Develop and prepare project brief, strategy and delivery plan whilst interfacing with head of performance improvement and optimisation, own team, project sponsor, operational heads, and internal stakeholders to correctly interpret cope/requirements.
- Oversee and develop all aspects of the project development in areas such as H&S, Security, Technical, Operation, Permitting & Planning, Property, Legal, Insurance, Financial/Commercial and Environmental & Sustainability.
- Collate, review and validate project costs (Opex, Capex) with the relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with the companies Finance team to complete the financial modelling for the project business case
- Provide project management for the installation and construction phase in accordance in accordance with all technical, health, safety, environmental, quality and security requirements and that they comply with all legislative, statutory financial and company
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders as required, as part of projects management (Technical, H&S, Quality, Sustainability Planning, Property, Legal, Insurance, HR, Operation, Financial/Commercial) to deliver the successful approval of the project, by the board, and the successful construction of project(s) headed up by this role.
- Provide regular update to own manager and key stakeholders.
- Prepare and present project progress update to project Steerco in a monthly basis
- Maintain strong up to date knowledge of market, economic and other relevant external factors influencing future and current project activity.
- Project engineering, management and development.
- Design preparation and review.
- Leading preparation of feasibility studies (Commercial and technical).