Competitive Salary + Bonus and Benefits
A leading commodity trading house, specialising in the origination and distribution of physical Cocoa, Coffee, Cotton and Sugar are currently recruiting for a Senior Office Administrator. The perfect candidate will provide all the general office and facilities admin support to the whole London office to ensure that the office is running smoothly in all aspects from meeting rooms, kitchen supplies and general maintenance.
- Act as first point of contact for all visitors to the London office, provide refreshments as needed, meeting room management.
- Deal with all incoming calls to main phone line.
- Book couriers and organise deliveries as required.
- Organise and book travel for staff in line with the Travel Policy.
- Organise visas for staff to visit other countries.
- Act as point of contact to other Global offices to assist when booking hotels and travel arrangements to London (including room bookings, lunch and dinner reservations).
- Monthly expenses for corporate card and 2 x Directors.
- Ad-hoc admin duties for Directors (dinner reservations etc).
- Organise events as required (presentations, quarterly Town Halls for staff and company social events).
- Act as the first point of contact for all maintenance issues in the office for both common parts and tenants offices and call for repairs/supplies when needed.Co-ordinate the supplies to the office of water, stationery, toner, milk and sundry items to ensure correct stock levels at all times.
- Responsible for company phone lists, admin guides, seating plans and new starter admin.
- Responsible for the Health & Safety of the office.
- Fire Warden for the Company.
- Source contractors and suppliers as needed and review contracts on an annual basis.
- Manage the archiving process.
- Annual review of Disaster Recovery process.
- Creating and deleting passes and managing the entry system.
Skills & Experience
- Approximately 3 years’ proven Office Administration experience.
- Ability to undertake general administration and prioritise work on a daily basis.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint and excel especially) and Google Calendars.
- Right personality – positive, likeable, good sense of humour – able to build relationships easily.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high levels of quality.
- Ability to work and juggle priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- Customer focused and delivery orientated.