£27,000 - £30,000 p.a. + Bonus and Benefits
Our client based in the Central London are looking to recruit a Team Secretary to join the MDO (Managing Directors Office) team.
This role is based within the Managing Director’s Office (MDO) but works within the company’s office community providing secretarial support to an assigned client group.
Daily work is determined by local department managers (the client group) and the MDO Senior Secretary, who may allocate work from within MDO as and when required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide efficient secretarial support and diary management to Managers.
- Provide efficient administrative services including answering phones, taking messages, filing / scanning / dispatching documents, maintaining the customer lists.
- To provide administrative support to visitors.
- Carry out business trip and travel arrangements for Managers and incoming visitors (including air tickets, hotel bookings, preparation of application for expenses and other associated tasks).
- To produce and maintain orders and invoicing, including allocation to the offices as necessary. Advising when invoices are due or overdue.
- To settle payments through MINTS-GBS system.
- To liaise with customers, suppliers, IT consultants for sub-system troubleshooting and internal departments e.g. Accounts, Treasury, ITS etc.
- To cover the responsibilities of MDO colleagues during team member absences and peak work volumes.
- Settle employee expenses through SAP/Concur System for Corporate and Business divisions.
- To undertake local ad-hoc department specific work functions as may reasonably be required. (Such activities may include submission of reports, low level research functions, assisting with event organizing etc.).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrable experience of having delivered secretarial support.
- Strong experience of outlook diary management to include scheduling/rescheduling meetings and notifying stakeholders.
- Articulate with professional written and verbal English and Japanese language skills.
- Establishes and builds effective working relationships with others – in immediate team and with stakeholders.
- Works on own initiative and without close supervision.
- Multi-tasks and manages competing activities simultaneously and within deadlines.
- Ability to work calmly and methodically under pressure.
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) to intermediate level or above.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- A strong communicator, who updates team members on activities and provides seamless work handovers.
- Accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Work experience in dealing with travel agents/hotels/restaurants.
- Work experience in a company with international operations.
- Previous experience of SAP.