£30,000 - £40,000 p.a. + Bonus
Operating in the Steel, Energy and the Financial Sector, our Client continues to grow organically as a miner, manufacturer and trader in natural resources.
This newly created position works directly support Trading operations with Trade Finance and Treasury suppprt.
- Ensure Documentary Instructions / Shipping Instructions are issued in a timely manner and in accordance with relevant Incoterm; FOB, CIF, CFR, FCA etc.
- Co-ordinate with customers and suppliers world-wide; ensuring goods are expedited and shipped on time and in the correct manner
- Entering data into trading system.
- Understand documentary requirements for different countries, including Legalization / Certification / Conformity Certificates
- Provide documents to customers in a timely manner, which include, Invoice, Bills of Lading, Certificate of Origin, Insurance Certificate, Packing List, Certificate of Analysis
- Present documents to Bank for payment under Letters of Credit and Documentary Collection basis
- Constant liaison between suppliers, buyers, traders
- Liaise with suppliers and customers throughout the documentation process to ensure that client needs are being met.
- 1 + years’ experience ideally in Trade Finance/treasury.
- Basic knowledge of Letters of Credit and how they operate